Free Book Giveaways!
Yes, you read that correctly. This month two of my favorite blogs are hosting giveaways for Nothing but Trouble after Midnight. Below you’ll find info about the blogs, the contests, the deadlines, and the links to enter:
- About the Blog: This blog is great for freebies, contests, and eco-friendly tips. It is run by a SAHM, and if you sign up for an email subscription, she sends out periodic updates about those not-to-miss giveaways.
- The Contest: The blog is offering the book–plus a coffee mug featuring the new NBTAM merchandise design (not available anywhere…yet!).
- Deadline: March 31, 2010
- Link: http://ann-crabs.blogspot.com/2010/03/nothing-but-trouble-after-midnight-book.html
DEBUT AUTHOR’S BLOG
- About the Blog: Well, the blog’s co-founder posted a review for a novel featured on Free Book Friday (one of my favorite sites ever!) and that is how I stumbled across it. Basically, this new site promotes debut novels by posting release dates, reviews, interviews, and contests. A must-read site for book lovers and authors.
- The Contest: The blog is giving away two books: Nothing but Trouble After Midnight and the The Line by Teri Hall.
- Deadline: The contest ends when the site reaches 50 followers. (The last time I checked, they were up to 38…so hurry!)
- Link: http://www.debutauthorsblog.com/Blog/Blog.php?id=1285979285919657495
Good luck! 🙂